There are Treat Dispensing toys, and then there is Foobler. Foobler is many puppy puzzles in one toy. The Foobler contains SIX separate treat compartments. Furthermore, each compartment is activated on a timer at a variable interval. Unlike other treat toys that run out after 30 minutes, Foobler can last the entire day.
How The Foobler works:
1. Add two cups of your favourite treat or dog food to your Foobler.
2. Set the timer from 15, 30, 60 or 90 minutes
3. Give to your dog, turn it on and away you go.
At each timer interval, Foobler will ring its internal bell to let your pup know it’s time to play again.
Foobler will be easy to learn for most dogs so the fun will begin immediately.
Foobler is a great way to help keep your dog engaged and avoid any boredom/destructive behaviours at home when you are unable to give him or her the attention that they deserve.
Three options available – standard, mini, and bluetooth.
Standard & Bluetooth – suitable for medium to large breeds.
Mini – suitable for small to medium breeds.
- Controlled using the app on your smart phone.
- Schedule the feeding times at any times you want over the day.
- 3 different feeding modes; fixed interval, random or 6 specific times chosen by you.
- Manually control the Foobler’s dispense feature to open one of the 6 pods on demand and trigger alert sounds for your dog to hear.
- Track your pet’s activity to better observe and understand their habits and gain insights into their behaviour.
The Foobler also uses BFA free plastic & 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
*You need 2x AA batteries to operate The Foobler.