Phud’s Food is a low fat, high fibre, low allergy product formulated to compliment fresh or cooked meat. It contains carbohydrates, nutrients, herbs, legumes and vegetables and is free of wheat, preservatives, flavour enhancers and additives.
- When mixed with fresh or cooked meat, Phud’s becomes a 100% complete enriched food.
- Owners appreciate and love the fact they can see what they are feeding their pets.
- Dogs love and welcome the natural diet.
- Fussy dog friendly.
- Environmentally friendly product.
Data is excluding meat. Fat: 0.3g, Ash: 5..3g, Protein: 9.9g, Energy: 1420kj.
Wholemeal of oat and barley, legumes, lentils, peas, carrot, psyllium husk, ground flaxseed, polenta, coconut, buck seed, king island kelp, rosa canina (rosehip herb), dandelion root (taraxacum offi cinale), calcium.
Phud’s has been shown to provide benefits to dogs both emotionally and physically. Listed below are some of the positive effects you can expect when placing your dog on a high quality raw diet compimented by Phud’s.
- Reduced suffering of skin allergy.
- Mobility increases, idle dogs feel like moving.
- High fibre content helps to lessen anal gland build up problems.
- Strengthened immune system.
- Calmer peaceful disposition.
- Coats soften and richer in colour.
- Assists with the rid of smelly odour.
- Assists weight loss
What meat should I use?
Its always best to consider your individual dog’s situation, but at The Pawfectionist we mix phuds with chicken mince made from entire chicken frames and find that this is both cost effective and a healthy choice for the dogs. Most butchers can supply a “pet mince” of this nature. If you need a leaner meat kangaroo can be a good choice.
To make up a batch of “ready to eat” Phud’s mix the following ingredients.
- 2 1/2 cups Phud’s
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1KG fresh or cooked meat.
These quantites will make up approximately 2KG of complete food, and is enough to feed our medium sized dog for 3 days.